Monday, June 20, 2011

MindMeister - Mind Maps anywhere

OK, I have always hated using a computer to create my Mind Maps, being 'old school' and happy with a sheet of quality paper and a set of coloured pencils, I could really get creative... but I decended into the digital age today and tried out mindmeister.com - I did do some investigation and this offering looked good and have support for iPhone and iPad.

It was really easy to use - in the cloud (as all my stuff has to be) and I was set up and running within a few minutes.  The instruction video was 4.5 minutes and was one of the best I have seen.

My first map was my 'To Do' list for the office, and it was very easy to create the children and siblings, I could add icons, change colours, add notes and attache documents, all very easily.  After a morning of dipping in and out of it, I had created a very large Mind Map and had a good graphical representation of why I am soo stressed.

My last job was to share it out with my boss. Hey, why should I be the only one stressed?  He gets paid more than I do!

If you are into Mind Maps and you want to have a Cloud offering, this site is a good place to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment